One of the most prominent trading platforms in India is Angel Broking, an online and mobile trading platform. You may trade in a wide range of financial instruments, including stocks, currency, commodities, and bonds, through the broker.
But, is Angel Broking the perfect stock market app for you?
This is a comprehensive evaluation of the Angel Broking app. Regulation, fees, payment methods, and more are all aspects of trading that we address.
What is Angel Broking?
You may invest and trade from the comfort of your own home with Angel Broking, an Indian brokerage firm situated in New Delhi.
Additionally, the company claims that its mobile trading app has been downloaded more than four million times.
Angel Broking has more than 2.15 million registered users, making it one of India’s most popular investing applications. Most Indians open a Dermat Account to trade skin care products.
Traditional stocks and shares that you’ll buy and own outright are included in this section. The Angel Broking app lets you trade a wide range of financial assets, including shares.
Bonds, currencies, commodities, and debt instruments all fall under this umbrella. Indians are also big fans of Angel Broking since it offers you access to IPOs. If you’re interested in learning about new Indian businesses, this is a terrific method to do it.
What Kind of Stocks Can You Trade on the Angel Broking App?
An Indian company-focused brokerage firm is the best option if you’re wanting to acquire individual stock shares. On the other hand, if you’re wanting to invest in domestic equities, this is a great option.
Foreign shares, such as those traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the New York Stock Exchange (Nasdaq), or the London Stock Exchange (LSE), cannot be purchased. Investing in an ETF or mutual fund that tracks international shares is the only workaround.
How to open Demat Account with Angel Broking?
Here’s how to establish a Demat account with Angel Broking.
- Complete the Lead Form.
- Immediately after receiving the lead, the sales team will call the prospect.
- The date and time of the appointment will be determined by the availability of the prospective client.
- A sales representative will meet with the potential customer in person.
- There will be a few pieces of information and papers required from the prospective customer such as Aadhaar and PAN details as well as account opening fees and a POA.
- Within one business day, your account will be enabled.
- One day is all that is needed to perform this procedure. Clients may establish an account with Angel Broking in only five minutes using the Do It Yourself account opening method. For the time being, this service is only available to those who have been referred.
Angel Broking Fees & Commissions
It claims to be the most cost-effective brokerage firm in India, according to the company’s website. With this in mind, we thoroughly investigate every possible cost you may encounter.
What you should know about Angel Broking’s costs and commissions is provided here.
Dealing in Shares
It is possible to acquire stock and shares at Angel Broking without paying a commission. The Security Transaction Tax (STT) must be paid on every trade in India-based brokerage businesses.
Both buy and sell orders are affected by this, which is only 0.1% in total. In addition, you’ll have to pay a stamp duty tax of 0.015 percent when you acquire shares. Angel Broking merely gathers this information and forwards it to the appropriate authorities.
Commissions on trading
There is a lesser cost of 20 per order (or 0.25 percent) if you want to trade assets such as commodities, currency, futures, and options This may appear to be a competition at first sight, but it is truly non-competitive.
For example, Indian nationals have access to a wide variety of licensed internet brokers that do not charge commissions. EToro does not charge any commissions or account fees, for example.
Charges for managing an account
A monthly account administration fee of Rs.20 + taxes was detected in our analysis of the Angel Broking app. First-year fees are waived for most account types.
User Experience with the Angel Broking App
The Indian market’s Angel broking isn’t the most user-friendly. In truth, the app is cumbersome to use, much like the original desktop version.
According to the reviews on both app stores, this is the case. Angel Broking, for example, has a rating of 3.8/5 on Google Play.
More than 132,000 people have rated this product. The Apple Store gives the app a dismal rating of 3.7/5 stars.
Trading Platforms for Angel Broking
In order to suit the different trading requirements of its clients, the brokerage business offers a variety of trading platforms for desktop, browser, and mobile, as already indicated. Get familiar with the company’s most popular trading platforms.
Angel Broking Trade
For a long time now, Angel Broking Trade has been a browser-based trading platform similar to the previous browser-based trading platform ‘Angel Eye’. For users, there is no need for installation because they may effortlessly trade on their browser. The following are some of the main advantages of this platform:
- At a glance, keep track of assets in various asset classes and for the entire family.
- Get the most up-to-date market data, news, and analysis.
- Custom authentication enhances security while making it simple to use.
- Trade at lightning speed with live quotations on many exchanges.
- Create watch lists for your assets, use technical chart indicators to keep tabs on the companies you own, and set up automatic investment plans.
- This one platform allows you to invest in equities as well as commodities and currencies, as well as mutual funds, bonds, and IPOs.
- Use our stock screener and interactive charts to perform in-depth stock analysis like a pro.
Angel Speed Pro
The full-service broker offers Angel Speed Pro, a terminal-based trading application. The programme must be downloaded and installed on the computer of the user. Traders benefit from the software’s single-window trading and trade-monitoring features. The following are some of its most notable features:
- Keep an eye on the market with real-time streaming prices. Trades are executed instantly and reports are generated in real time.
- At a glance, you can see the buy price of each scrip, the day’s gain or loss, and the overall profit or loss of your holdings.
- As a mutual fund investor, you can utilize this trading programme at any time to invest or redeem your mutual funds.
- A combination of breaking news and in-depth analysis
- In-depth data for the next level of technical analysis, including 30-day intraday and 20-year historical data with over 70 studies
Angel Broking Mobile App
ARQ, a rule-based investing engine, powers the Angel Broking mobile application, which provides a platform for its clients’ trading and investment requirements. You can get the most up-to-date information on the market right at your fingers thanks to this app.
The software has some of the most cutting-edge technologies available, ensuring lightning-fast trading with no hiccups. Global Marketing Excellence Awards in 2016 named it the best mobile trading app.
During the 2016 Global Marketing Excellence Awards, “ARQ” was honored with the ‘Launch of the Year’ award and the ‘Award for Technology Effectiveness.’
Its most notable features include:
- The cost of live streaming
- Instantaneous graphs with analytic indications
- ARQ – Advisory services tailored to your needs
- Integration with more than 40 banks
- Alerts for trades and ideas tailored to your interests
- The following are some issues with the app:
- Smaller cities have less internet access.
- Improvement opportunities for the user experience
- Fewer functionalities are available.
Angel Bee is a smartphone app for managing investments. Angel Broking’s ARQ advice engine powers the app, which lets users to establish their investing goals and then recommends equities and mutual funds based on those goals.
Angel Bee’s attributes include the following:
- Your current investments and positions in various financial instruments can be seen on this page.
- Sophisticated design and user-friendly features make this program ideal for novices as well as those who want to build a large savings account.
Angel Broking New Platforms
- Mobile trading app ‘Angel Broking App’ is one of its platforms.
- ‘Angel BEE’ is a mutual fund and automatic investment program app.
- ‘angelbroking.com’ is an online trading platform.
- Angel SpeedPro, a desktop trading programme, and Angel NXT, a feature-rich platform for Authorized Persons, are two examples.
- It’s the industry’s first influencer marketing platform for social media influencers only.
- ‘SmartAPI’ is an automated trading and charting software.
- Learning tool “Smart Money”
- International Vested UPI AutoPay for Mutual Funds: Investing in Mutual Funds The first mutual fund company to provide UPI
- Autopay. E-Mandate authentication for SIPs may now be completed in a matter of seconds.
In-Depth Analysis of SmartAPI API-based integration features from SmartAPI aid everyone from start-ups to algo traders and major companies in establishing a bespoke trading platform that can automatically execute deals.
All market participants, from tech-driven traders to corporations and their end customers, may benefit from this.
Features of SmartAPI:
- As many programming languages as you can think Python, Node.js, Java, R, and Go are just some of the languages that may be used with Angel Broking’s SmartAPI. Furthermore, it wants to expand its linguistic options by adding other languages.
- Customize Your Brokerage Services and Your Client’s Interactions: A wide range of customized trading services and experiences may be created using Angel Broking’s state-of-the-art backend technology infrastructure, platforms, and services.
- Aimed towards everybody: As a fledgling unicorn, existing firm, or hobbyist, you can take advantage of SmartAPI and have your platform trading-ready in only a few minutes.
- With SmartAPI, you have access to decades’ worth of historical stock data, allowing you to make informed investment decisions based on in-depth data research as needed.
- Cost-Free: The platform is open to the general public for no charge at all.
Angel BEE Review: Mutual Funds and SIP Platform
Angel BEE makes investing in mutual funds and SIPs simple and fast. It’s available on both mobile and the web, has a single dashboard and can be set up in less than 60 seconds.
The Angel BEE has the following characteristics:
- Creating an Account in Under a Minute: MF investments may be made in less than a minute using the Angel BEE App, which does not require you to fill out any documentation.
- Set Your Goals: Decide what you want to achieve and then figure out how much money you need to put aside each month to get there.
- Angel BEE SIP Dashboard: You can track and evaluate your investments with the Angel BEE SIP dashboard on a single screen.
- Take use of the Angel BEE App’s information center for financial planning and counseling. MF education and necessary guides are included in this comprehensive resource.
The Final Word
Angel Broking is one of the best Indian stock trading applications available. Additionally, you can trade commodities and currencies as well as invest in India-based companies. In addition, Angel Broking offers you access to recently announced IPOs, which we like.
Angel Broking, on the other hand, has a few shortcomings. Furthermore, you won’t be able to trade in stocks from other countries, and the trading software itself is clumsy. Comparatively, we concluded that eToro is a far superior choice for Indian investors and traders than the other options out there. It’s possible to acquire shares of firms listed on 17 different marketplaces, including the US.
This, as well as its ETF, forex, cryptocurrency, and commodities divisions, are provided free of charge and without any monthly fees at all to customers. Additionally, eToro is governed by the FCA, CySEC, and ASIC, ensuring the safety of your funds at all times.
FAQs about Angel Broking
1.Ques: Is Angel Broking safe for trading?
Ans: Angel broking is one of the top stockbrokers in the market, with the most expertise under their belt.
In terms of online and offline presence, they are one of the most trustworthy houses.
They have a large and loyal customer base because of their affiliation with CDSL.
2.Ques: What is the brokerage of Angel Broking?
Ans: Despite the fact that this broker is classified as a full-service broker, it has joined the discount broker pricing structure.
There is a flat payment of Rs.20 per order for all asset classes, except delivery trading, which is completely free of charge with Angel broking.
3.Ques: How to open Angel Broking Demat online?
Ans: We’ve made it easy for you by allowing you to get started right now.
Go to the “Open Demat Account” page by clicking the green button and filling out the form that appears. You’ll get in touch with a person from the firm and they’ll help you out.
4.Ques: How can I invest in an initial public offering through Angel Broking?
Ans: Yes, Angel Broking is a great place to invest in IPOs. You have the option of filling out paper forms or completing them online.
Under the subheading IPO Investment with Angel Broking, we’ve outlined the entire procedure in this post. Verify the application’s terms and conditions before submitting your application.
5.Ques: What is the leverage provided by Angel Broking?
The amount of leverage available to traders depends on a variety of criteria and changes depending on a number of different variables.
Afterward, the broker gives the choice to leverage. This stockbroker, on the other hand, offers clients up to five times the normal amount of exposure.
6.Ques: Are there trading apps available for Angel Broking customers?
Ans: For Angel Broking clients, yes, you may trade from your mobile device. On the go, this software might be a lifesaver because it’s compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
Due to technological advances, it is now possible to do business from any location in the world.
7.Ques: How can I get in touch with Angel Broking customer service?
Ans: The organization offers a wide range of ways to get in touch with them.
The customer service representatives are available around the clock, so traders may get support whenever they need it. To get in touch, you can phone, email, or go into a branch.
8.Ques: Is Angel Broking able to do research?
Ans: It’s possible to use the research services because this broker is a complete service stockbroker.
When it comes to making trading decisions, the broker has strong research and consulting staff.
9.Ques: Is Angel Broking a decent choice for those who are just starting out?
Ans: For new investors, they are a good fit since they offer research and advice services that make it easier to learn about the stock market.
Stock market education is also provided by these companies, which is exactly what novice traders need.
10.Ques: Who Was the Founder of Angel Broking?
Ans: Dinesh Thakkar, the company’s founder, started Angel broking in 1987.
It was formed as wealth management, retail, and corporate broking business in December 1997, notwithstanding its initial failure. In 1998, it became a member of the NSE.