TradeBulls is a stockbroker firm with memberships in the NSE (Number 1), BSE, and MCX-SX (Major Commodity Exchange). The company focuses on cash, currency, and derivatives. Depository participant registration with CDSL has also been completed. Tradebulls Commodities Broking (P) Ltd, a member of the MCX and NCDEX, provides commodity trading services. Internet trading, depositary services, initial public offerings, and money market funds are just some of the services it provides. In this TradeBulls Review, we will explore everything about this trading platform.
About TradeBulls Securities
Full-service broker, TradeBulls has been around since 2009 and has a customer base of 72,160 active traders. TradeBulls has franchise agencies and sub-brokers in 12 major cities, with 18 divisions, as far as offline presence is concerned. Trading stocks online or off has never been easier with Tradebulls Securities, one of the industry’s fastest-growing companies.
If you’re interested in learning about a specific trader’s specifics, you’ll find them here in this comprehensive TradeBulls Review. For those considering becoming a stock market sub-broker or franchisor, this thorough examination of TradeBulls Franchise should prove useful in making an informed decision. MCX-SX, MSEI, NCDEX, and NSE-SX are all members of the platform, which allows customers to trade across all divisions.
TradeBulls Securities- Pros And Cons
TradeBulls has both advantages and disadvantages, as outlined below:
- Similarly, if you proceed and open an account with this comprehensive stockbroker, you will receive the following great benefits:
- Consumers have access to a wide range of trading and investment sectors
- Trading platforms built in-house.
- Affordability within a comprehensive stockbroking environment
- If you use this full-service trader for your stock market trading, discuss some of the concerns:
- The app’s low rating suggests that there are a few issues with the app’s performance.
- Hidden fees can add up quickly, so be careful.
- Overall, the high standard of fundamental and technical research has been maintained.
- Service that is not up to par
Why Open A Trading Account With TradeBulls?
To participate in the stock market, you’ll need a trading account. If you want to trade, you’ll need an actual trading account, not just a Demat account. Trading on TradeBulls is simple and straightforward because of the company’s excellent platforms. A wide range of products and services are offered by the brokerage firm.
A good example of this is their- Rs.1 Lakh Brokerage Cashback, which is one of the most lucrative offers in the industry..
How To Open A Securities Demat And Trading Account With TradeBulls?
It’s time to move on now that the services and costs of the business have been explained. Tradebulls Securities‘ Demat Account opening procedure is what we’re talking about. This may sound difficult, but it’s actually quite simple. You’ll be able to pull it off with relative ease, in fact. The only thing you’ll ever have to do is follow the following steps:
- Once you locate a button that reads “Open Demat Account,” you’re ready to proceed. This button is located at the end of this section, so it’s easy to find.
- The second step is to click on the button. You’ll get a pop-up as soon as you do that.
- The third step is to thoroughly review the form. Fill out the form after you’ve done that. Don’t forget to fill in all of the spaces marked “mandatory.”
You must make certain that the information you provide is accurate and up-to-date.
The last step is to send in your completed application. You’ll also have to complete a few more papers in addition to that. It is necessary that these documents serve as proof of your identity, address, and age. A complete list of the documents you need to submit is below: –
- Copy of the PAN Card.
- A duplicate of your voter ID card or your Adhaar card.
- Your bank account statement as of this writing.
- These are the final steps in the process. In spite of this, the process is still not over!
- You’ll be contacted by a representative of the company after the fourth step.
- After that, you’ll be granted access to your brand-new account.
Tradebulls Review: Official Trading Platforms And Its Features
Let’s have a look at some of the more advanced trading systems.
1. Tradebulls WEB Trading – The Web-Based Trading Platform
Customers may quickly sign in with a valid USER ID and password on the TradeBulls Platform, a browser-based trading platform. To use it, you don’t need to download a software or install it on your PC or laptop.
It has a wide range of options:
- A multi-window interface on a single screen is provided by its gateway, making it easy and quick to navigate the trades.
- Even if you have a sluggish internet connection, the platform works perfectly.
- It provides access to real-time market streaming data.
- It provides its customers with the most recent study findings and suggestions.
2. Tradebulls Diet – The Desktop Based Trading platform
The software platform TradeBulls Diet is suited for major traders that want to spend a lot of time in the stock market. On your PC or laptop, you may run this high-performance interface.
The following are a few of the greatest aspects of the trading platform:
- With its smooth, well-managed, and high-speed performance, the platform is particularly advantageous to big traders. As a result, it facilitates the placement of orders in the fastest possible time frame.
- The app provides live streaming and real-time quotes.
- On a single screen, consumers may see trade views from numerous trade exchanges.
- Users may transfer money from a variety of sources, including practically all nationalized banks, using this service.
3. Tradebulls Touch – The Mobile-Based Trading Application.
It is Tradebulls Securities’ official mobile trading platform. Instead of providing a great trading experience, the application’s performance isn’t well regarded.
Some of the features of the mobile trading application are:
- Tracking and managing investments is made easier with the aid of this application.
- Index watch lists, Global Watch Lists, Metal Watch Lists, Research papers, trading news, and mutual fund information may be found here, as well.
- You may make direct phone calls to your Relationship Managers by using the app.
- Many data are available to consumers, such as holdings, ledger, and margin. Also available is information on derivatives and open positions.
- The program has built-in customer support that allows you to submit service requests directly from the app.
Tradebulls Securities Trading Account Opening And Demat Charges
Holding stocks in electronic form requires a Demat (or “dematerialization”) account, which may be opened with either the National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) or the Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL) (CDSL).
Depending on the broker, account opening fees might range from zero to two hundred rupees. Account opening with Tradebulls Securities is free or costs Rs.299 in some cases.
Account maintenance costs, broker commission, GST, and STT are all fees that must be paid after you register a Demat account. The bargain broker typically charges a fee of Rs.20 for each performed deal in addition to the AMC (Annual Maintenance Charges) of about Rs.300.
Both the CDSL and the NSDL, as previously noted, are Indian government-registered depositories for holding assets such as stocks, commodities, bonds, and ETFs in electronic or hardcopy form. Various brokers utilize one or the other of these depository types. CDSL is the depository for Tradebulls Securities.
Tradebulls Equity Brokerage Charges
In addition to the AMC fees, an investor must additionally pay for the broker’s various services.
There are equity delivery costs, which effectively indicate that you must retain the stocks in your Demat Account for a predetermined period of time before you may sell them for profit. Because of the fierce rivalry in this market, most brokers charge Rs.0 for equity delivery in order to entice more clients, while others go as high as Rs.20 for each performed deal. For equities delivery, Tradebulls Securities charges between 0.01% and 0.03%.
The term equities intraday refers to the practice of purchasing and selling stocks/shares during a single trading session. Intraday equities trading at Tradebulls Securities costs 0.010 percent to 0.030 percent.
The word “equity futures” refers to the ability to purchase and sell shares at a predetermined price in the future. For stock futures, Tradebulls Securities imposes a fee of 0.010 percent – 0.030 percent.
Equity options let you purchase or sell shares of a company at a predetermined price (called the strike price) through the use of a contract (one contract is equal to one hundred shares). For stock options, Tradebulls Securities charges between Rs.50 and Rs.80 each Lot.
Tradebulls Securities Other Charges
Other brokerage fees to bear in mind include:
It costs Rs.30 per trade to trade with Tradebulls Securities, which is the minimum brokerage fee. Tradebulls Securities charges 0.00325 percent of Total Turnover as transaction brokerage costs for each transaction completed by DP (depository participant). charges.
Regulator: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Regulator: Securities and Exchange Board of India It ensures that all investors are treated fairly and charges a set fee for each transaction. Sebi turnover charges at Tradebulls Securities are 0.0002 percent of the total turnover.
Stamp duty fees: Stamp duty fees vary from state to state and asset type to asset type.
Brokerage and transaction fees are subject to a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 18 percent.
STT: Tradebulls Securities charges STT at a rate of 0.0126 percent of Total Turnover.
On the basis of TradeBulls Review, we can say that this is the new full-service brokerage business with low price point. Regardless of whether it’s account setup, service, trading, or settlement charges, the brokerage pays very little. As a result, Tradebulls is definitely the best choice if you’re looking for a full-service broker at a low rate.
However, despite the high fees, the brokerage doesn’t provide investors with anything in the way of value. The full-service stockbroker does not delight the customer base and provides average quality support in all aspects, including visibility, trading sites, client support, and analysis.
People Also Read: Most Popular List Of Top 10 Traders In India
1. Who is the founder of Tradebulls Securities?
Ans: Tradebulls Securities was established in 2009 by Mr. Dinesh Thakkar.
2. Is Tradebulls Securities a discount broker?
Ans: Not at all. Tradebulls Securities is not a low-cost brokerage firm Full-Service Broker Tradebulls Securities is based in India and provides brokerage services. When it comes to investing advice and stock research, full-service brokers are more likely to provide their customers. There are also a lot of expenses associated with brokering the deal.
3. Is Tradebulls Securities a full-service broker?
Ans: With this TradeBulls Review you can say Tradebulls Securities is full-service broker in India. When it comes to investing advice and stock research, full-service brokers are more likely to provide their customers. There are also a lot of expenses associated with brokering the deal.
4. Is Tradebulls Securities trustworthy?
Ans: Indian stockbroker Tradebulls Securities may be trusted. Any stockbroker who wishes to trade on behalf of a customer must first get from SEBI a Certificate of Registration (CoR). Tradebulls Securities is a SEBI-registered broker with a lengthy history of stock trading. It was established in 2009 when it was first established.
5. Is trading with Tradebulls Securities safe?
Ans: Tradebulls Securities, like any other SEBI-registered brokerage, is a secure place to conduct business. There is a common fear among novice traders that they may lose all of the money they have invested. Such fear, however, is unfounded.
6. Has anyone had any experience with Tradebulls Securities?
Ans: At the beginning of their stock trading careers, novice investors often prefer to use the cheapest stockbroker. Discount stock brokers are perfect for novice stock traders since they meet all of their needs. As a full-service broker, Tradebulls Securities can handle all of your financial needs. Although novices may find it useful, they should be aware of the high brokerage fees.
7. Is Tradebulls Securities free?
Ans: Full-service broker Tradebulls Securities Stockbrokers charge varying fees depending on the type of asset you’re trading. A full-service broker typically costs more than a cheap broker for their services. They try to justify the expense by providing research and consulting services.
8. Is Tradebulls Securities an NSDL or a CDSL company?
Ans: CDSL is the depository for Tradebulls Securities. Second, only to NSDL, CDSL is India’s second-largest depository. The Bombay Stock Exchange is CDSL’s principal market (BSE).
9. Is there a cost associated with investing with Tradebulls Securities?
Ans: All of a stockbroker’s fees are typically made public. From one perspective, there are no hidden costs. Just because the end-user hasn’t done their due diligence is to blame. A trader is subject to a wide range of fees and penalties. To get a clear view of all fees, one should utilize a brokerage calculator. If you want to trade in the stock market, Tradebulls Securities costs between 0.010 and 0.030 percent for equities delivery, 0.010 to 0.10 percent for equity intraday, 0.010 to 0.30 for equity futures, and 0.010 to 0.030 percent for currency futures and currency options.
10. What are the brokerage fees for Tradebulls Securities?
Ans: There are varying brokerage fees for different asset classes at Tradebulls Securities. If you want to trade in the stock market, Tradebulls Securities costs between 0.010 and 0.030 percent for equities delivery, 0.010 to 0.10 percent for equity intraday, 0.010 to 0.30 for equity futures, and 0.010 to 0.030 percent for currency futures and currency options.
11. How can I start a trading account with Tradebulls Securities?
Ans: Opening a trading account with Tradebulls Securities is easy. Enter your personal information, such as your phone number, name, and email address, on the account opening link on the Tradebulls Securities website. Try signing up for an account on the broker’s website, and most brokers will allow you to do it totally online. Documents such as an Aadhaar card, Pan card, income proofs, etc. would be required by Tradebulls Securities while applying for an account. Your trading/Demat account is active after these papers have been authenticated by the relevant authorities.